Notice of Annual Drinking Water Quality Report

Annual Drinking Water Report The Village of Cherry Valley has completed their annual Drinking Water Quality Summary for the 2012 year. The Village has met all health standards for this past year. Anyone interested in viewing the report, may pick up a copy at the office of the Clerk, 2 Genesee Street, Cherry Valley Monday through Friday, 9 am to 1 pm or request a copy to be mailed to them by phoning (607) 264-3791 or writing to the Village Clerk at PO Box 392, Cherry Valley, 13320. Dorothy E. Johnson Clerk-Treasurer March 4, 2013

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I'm gonna watch
out for brussels. I will be grateful if you continue this in future.
Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!


my homepage: treatment for toenail fungus
my page :: zetaclear nail fungus relief

Anonymous said...

This website was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Thanks!

my web site; nail fungus treatment

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written much better! Going through this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I will forward this article to him. Pretty sure he's
going to have a very good read. I appreciate you for sharing!


My page ... natural hair